Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sorry the pics are so big I resized them to small, any tips on shrinking them would be welcomed.

The best thing is I was going to attach the tarp with velcro to the canopy. But because the trap and canopy are the same size all I had to do was put the tarp grommet under the tarp. In other words used the sames poles.

The tarp was attached to the space bar with teeeny bungee cord.

The nice thing was when you use three is seems to make the canopy more stable. The canopy has those edges that come down and sort of neaten it up and the tarp can be further attached to the poles (it was windy and starting to rain so I didn't).

One tarp and the ground and you have a floor. I'd use additional guy lines of course. The tarp grommets can be tied at the corners to eachother for a more solid sort of box.

The one in front ends up a bit long but you can tuck that under.

I like that it's multi functional, cost about $100 all together and can be assembled in all sorts of ways. I can change there and we can being in a tent heater and snug up a bit. Not much, but you know.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do. The first one, the blue, was defective. I couldn't get the damn spreader bar apart and I'm not a feeble broad.

They were very responsive and found a green one for me, to boot. I'm very happy with the entire experience. Is there a sealant you recommend?

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Will do. The first one, the blue, was defective. I couldn't get the damn spreader bar apart and I'm not a feeble broad.

They were very responsive and found a green one for me, to boot. I'm very happy with the entire experience. Is there a sealant you recommend?
I'm no expert on sealant, would just get something at REI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts