Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SLM EXS AWD Element is on its way to me so I went by the dealer to get an idea of pinstriping. He showed me one which I really like. I don't know if this is furnished by Honda or is aftermarket but I can certainly ask and post here if people are interested. I think I would want it placed a little higher so the word Element and the circle are more centered in the painted area between the window and the fender. What do you folks think?

Thanks to T Mac for hosting the picture. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
My first reaction when I read "pinstripe" was "Yuck!" But.....I have to admit that it looks pretty cool! 8) It's hard to tell from that pic, but it probably visually breaks up the effect of the large door panels. I would like to see what it looks like straight on. Bet you can't wait to pick up your E! :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm not particularily keen on pinstripes, but that one looks pretty nice and tasteful.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Less is more.

Pinstripe, maybe.

More Element decals/badging, fake "H3" decals, nyet.

It's my opinion -- I could be wrong.

·
Registered
27 Posts
that looks hot, can u hook me up with one of those?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My salesman has apparently taken the weekend off but I will inquire next week regarding the source for these pinstripes. Will also ask about colors and post the info here when I get hold of him.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My SOP EX arrived with an uninvited double pin stripe in silver and gray. It was NOT COOL. Dealer removed it. The one in the picture is quite cool. Might have kept one like that maybe. Mine was yuck-o-la.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
yeah I too, when I saw pinstripe thought gasp.. i never liked them.. but that one is very cool.

I would be interested to know what colors would go with each paint color... as well as price and how we could get that.. is it available across the board or just where you are.. etc etc.. very nice thank you so much for sharing!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hrumpffffh!! Pinstripes!! Pinstripes are for sissy-LaLa's. I put flames on mine!!!

Shaka!

Ger

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have found that no matter what you do will ever make the element look fast... might as well put a 50 Cal machine gun on top of mine and start a neighborhood patrol.... he he he... :twisted:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Prefer it without.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How about the E sticker without the pinstripe???? :idea:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts