Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering How many of us are using Pandora.

For those that don't know what we are talking about, Click Here!

Dom

·
Registered
590 Posts
I use Google Listen as well, for all of my NPR listening needs.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I've used it in the past but use LAST.FM more often now, same idea just feel like they have more variety

????????

It's customizable !! I have not been able to find something that they don't have.

Hell I went looking for an old Rodger Miller tune,( Does your bubblegum lose it's flavor on the bed post over night ) just for kicks, and in less than 10 seconds It was playing!

I find Last.FM to be slow. It's good also, I just like the Pandora interface. For those that don't know what we are talking about http://www.last.fm/

Dom

·
Registered
207 Posts
Love Pandora! Use my Droid and Jabra Bluetooth speaker and it's almost like having XM for free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
it Rocks!

Used it on my way home from work tonight and most nights as of late. It works great on my Droid Eris.

Tonight's selection: Talking Heads Radio.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
i'm using slacker for the g1

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Al Green radio!

Pandora via Android on the G1 streaming to a Clarion FB275BT.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Been using pandora more and more in the E. Love it!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have Pandora but I use Wunderadio and IheartRadio more as I like to listen to talk radio show streams more so than music. That said I still go with XM most of the time because it is more seamless while moving.

·
Registered
541 Posts
just started using it after the fella above me had it running in his e this past weekend.good stuff:razz:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I haven't bought an Element yet and never owned a new car, but I do use Pandora on my moto droid and love it. Can you stream from a phone with bluetooth to the stock radio on the LX or EX?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have to say that Pandora is officially the shiznit!!!!! Unfortunately I don't have an I-Phone, but if Ii did, I'd go with the new Pioneer AVIC-x920BT Navi screen that's going to be available in a few months. It has a pandora ap built into the unit that uses your I-Phone as an interface :shock: Hella sick! Here's the link if anyone is interested. The video shows that pandora ap in action. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...eo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-X920BT

1 - 20 of 32 Posts