Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
There are small penny racer Elements for sale on Ebay. They are SOP and it says that's the only color available for this year. Next year they change the color. That's all I've seen.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi all. I was unable to find any models as well, but I did find the "Penny Racers" on Ebay. I was bidding on one and the bid became insane so I decided to do some "research" for anither one. First of all they are not Penny Racers the are Choro Q cars from overseas. They are basically the same thing as Penny Racers but these look good and are modeled after real cars, and are not available in regular stores here in the US. Instead of paying too much or waiting for the auction too end I found I could get these at www.toyeast.com . I got 2 of these shipped to me from Hong Kong cheaper than I could get on of off Ebay and I received them in less than 1 week. They cost about 3.90 plus shipping ( aprox $7 ) to US. This years model is of a SOP. I am told every year a new color is available.
They look cool inside your E's.
GBC

·
Registered
137 Posts
I did a GIS a while back and found a site that had a Corgi Element model 'coming soon'. However, since then I haven't been able to find the same site again (even with the same search).

·
Registered
106 Posts
NPSFU, I also keep hoping for an accurate model Element. Not the Choro Q thing, but something substantial I can set on my desk. I would just love to have scale models of all the cars I have had. So far, I have a BMW 2002 model. It's a start.
There were some models built by Honda for their introduction, I believe. But those were going for at least $300 last I saw on eBay. Sadly, nothing else though. You would think it would sell if someone built one......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.