Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you do, what are your experiences? I've ordered the tow brackets and the a Roadmaster tow bar.

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Hi.. I have been away from the forum for a while due to work and preparing for a cross-country trip in my E! To answer your question I use my E to pull my pop up camper. I just purchased a new 2003 Flagstaff 176 Ltd. It has a low weight of 1205lbs. I tow it every week over the mountains to get to my research area and I have had no problems. Sure you know it is back there but if you tow with overdrive off the E has plenty of power. BE AWARE however of the 1500lbs tow limit. That sounds like a lot of weight but my flagstaff is one of the lightest campers I could find and it doesnt take long for weight to add up. Sure you may get away with towing more but why risk damaging your E or worse you or another motorist. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,yes I pull my E with my motor home and have no problems.That is why I bought it. Was looking at jeep sport and didn't care for it.I also have the road master mounts and the Falcon 2 tow bar with accy kit.Real easy to connect and disconnect.Motor home is a 2000 with the ford v10(chevy wasn't making chassis for another 2 months).Roadmaster also offers a brush guard for the mount if interested and I bought that also.It comes in black or stainless.camping world was the cheapest by me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
[quote:352108ec30="Bol"]Hi,yes I pull my E with my motor home and have no problems.That is why I bought it. Was looking at jeep sport and didn't care for it.I also have the road master mounts and the Falcon 2 tow bar with accy kit.Real easy to connect and disconnect.Motor home is a 2000 with the ford v10(chevy wasn't making chassis for another 2 months).Roadmaster also offers a brush guard for the mount if interested and I bought that also.It comes in black or stainless.camping world was the cheapest by me.[/quote:352108ec30]

pix? :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts