Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an annoying squeking noise coming from somewhere in the back of my element, it drives me nutsc cuz I don't know what it is or how to make it stop, anyone else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, I have a sound also, but only at low speeds going over bumps, like when I am backing out of the driveway. It sounds like there is something loose rolling around but I had my son and daughter look to see it there was anything there and we found nothing. I have just learned to turn the radio up higher, my solution to most car noises.......

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote:a673972eff="DeejayRob"]Yep, I have a sound also, but only at low speeds going over bumps, like when I am backing out of the driveway. It sounds like there is something loose rolling around but I had my son and daughter look to see it there was anything there and we found nothing. I have just learned to turn the radio up higher, my solution to most car noises.......[/quote:a673972eff]

DeejayRob,
Mine started out the exact same way too. I swear I thought it was something rolling around too (because that was what happened to me in the past with another car). And now the problem turned into... see posting under: "Interior" -> "Rattle near rear hatch"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts