Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the look and quality of the Cloud Rider grills. I am curious, however, if anyone who has bought one notices any increase in engine temperature due to any restricted air flow. I have to believe that it has to interfere, somewhat, with airflow since it simply cuts down on the square footage of the grill opening.

·
Registered
45 Posts
First morning commute with the Cloudrider installed and no noticable change in the temperature gauge (my needle still sits around 45%). However today is cloudy/rainy and in the upper 60s. We're supposed to be up in the 90's next week so that'll be the real test.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:0b70a4d9f2="Aether"]First morning commute with the Cloudrider installed and no noticable change in the temperature gauge (my needle still sits around 45%). However today is cloudy/rainy and in the upper 60s. We're supposed to be up in the 90's next week so that'll be the real test.[/quote:0b70a4d9f2]

Thanks for the comment. I just called Cloud Rider and ordered a polished stainless guard kit. The people at the company are extremely nice and helpful. They assured me that there is no measureable change in engine temp from this grill. Appearance wise, I really like the custom look of it being designed with slat cutouts rather than the more standard perforated staninless sheet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts