Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can order Sirius on the 2009 factory EX stereo, it comes with XM but I prefer Sirius, I know some plug and play ones work for both but not sure about factory.

Thank you

·
Registered
324 Posts
I purchased and installed that very same thing in my vehicle it is exactly what you need. Works great and you still have steering wheel functions! Also installed a direct connect for my iPod (with steering wheel function) at the same time. Purchased both from this store on e-bay http://stores.ebay.com/Integration-Solutions

·
Registered
324 Posts
No problem. It is the easiest and clutter free (nothing on or around the dash) way I found to do this. Mounted the iPod in the glove box so I wouldn't have to drill holes in the dash. Good luck with the install!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have always had Sirius before I got my current E. Just got the best of Sirius and didn't find any difference...actually ended up with a little more than I had channel wise! In my old E I put a Starmate mounted on the passenger dash area....drilled a hole to run the wires through and had it hard wired and it worked out great! It was very clean and could not see any wires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts