Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I can tell, the Real Air Deflector only comes in grey through the after-market channels (http://www.handa-accessories.com/element/elementrearairdefl.jpg, for example).

Is is available in matching paint colors from the factory, such as my black?

Also would like to see replies as to whether people prefer the grey no matter what color they have (to balance with the lower grey parts), or if the matching body paint color is the way to go...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote:5f83e22cda="CallmeNam"]The gray spoiler matches nothing... I would paint it.[/quote:5f83e22cda]

Well, I can see where it is meant to match the bumper and some of the other trim. But you're right, it really doesn't exactly match anything.

It has more silver tone to it, but I do like the contrast of it against my black E and have decided to leave it as-is.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
My E is black also, and I'm considering a "rear air deflector", so I'd like to see how yours looks unpainted, if that's what you've chosen to do.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I guy I know has a Shoreline Mist Element with the rear spoiler. For the longest time I thought he had it painted to match, but it wasn't. Since I couldn't see the view from the top, there was no Mist paint close enough to see that it did not match. It looks to be a color somewhere between the Silver and Mist. Now that I've rambled on, I would paint it...

·
Registered
21 Posts
They do paint it so it will match your car color - I think it going to cost you extra for that. I was going to get one but will off on it for now at least.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts