Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Its kiwi, its is a color that some people love and some people hate, I personally like the color, it would be better a little brighter, i have never seen a kiwi with painted fenders though, I say BUY IT! If you do buy it, have the front bumper painted, atleast someone already did the door mod making the black continue from window to window. What options and how much?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
It's more than just painted panels....the tops of the doors and what not are painted black also.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The front end should be Kiwi too if its an EX (hence the wheels).

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Kiwi's come with painted panels. I've seen too many for them to be "custom", but because that car has an unpainted front bumper, it's definitely been painted a bit.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'd say that the front end was replaced with an unpainted bumper by the look of it.

In other words, make sure it's painted, and not replaced following an accident.

I've been planning on putting vinyl on the top of my doors like that too. Looks good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the responses guys! Sadly that car was sold before I got a chances to look at it this weekend. The search continues...

·
Registered
244 Posts
aww sorry to hear that, try looking around on sites like cars.com, autrotrader.com, and vehix(vehix sucks for used searching)

also check around here some people tend to sell on hyere maybe you will see someone in your area

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aww sorry to hear that, try looking around on sites like cars.com, autrotrader.com, and vehix(vehix sucks for used searching)

also check around here some people tend to sell on hyere maybe you will see someone in your area
Don't feel too bad, I just purchased a 07 EX!!:) Now I just need to figure out the best way to get it shipped to my state.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Don't feel too bad, I just purchased a 07 EX!!:) Now I just need to figure out the best way to get it shipped to my state.
I hope it was Kiwi! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Looks like the previous owner wanted to give him/her self a custom Element.
Nothing wrong with the way it looks, tones down the Kiwi a bit !!!!

Buy it - post some more pic's and fill out your profile

·
Registered
177 Posts
Be sure to post pics when you get the new one. And for the record, there is nothing wrong with flying to where it is and driving it home!

CoolE'sRule!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Be sure to post pics when you get the new one. And for the record, there is nothing wrong with flying to where it is and driving it home!

CoolE'sRule!
Ya no argument there, however it is way more expensive for a coast-to-coast, not to mention the added miles on the car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts