Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've had a look around the forum to see if there's anything that talks about Dog accessories for the E. There are plenty of dog accessory websites and there are plenty of threads on here that talk about dogs, including the dog friendly E concept. However, I haven't found anwhere that goes into detail about what dog accessories work for the E specifically, installation or what websites or retailers they've had the most success with.

I'm curious about this because although I don't have a dog yet, I'm thinking about getting one soon and want to be ready with the proper tools once the dog arrives. My own cursory look around the net hasn't found anything particularly car specific.

So maybe this can be a place to post Element dog set up pics, advice, recommendations etc. If a thread like this already exists then accept my apologies in advcance, and then direct me to it :D

In case it matters, I'm looking at a German Shepherd, Labrador, Beagle or Weimaraner.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
This is a good idea. I've seen several things and when I find the links I'll come back and post them.

One is for the best cargo deviders / barriers from the front.
Another is I saw fans that run near the back windows to get the air towards the dogs.

Of course the newer E dog element has the built in water bowl and ramp.

Nice thread idea as I said.
Regards,
jurn

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm looking for a little doggie booster seat for the rear seat with a washable cover. My little fella gets carsick unless he is in the front. This leads me to believe that it is because he can't see out as well in the rear and needs to be elevated....and kept relatively still. He's 40 lbs., and most of those seats have a 35 lb. limit. Anyone know where I can get one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts