Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Dog Friendly Package! Amazon has it, sold by Honda America, on closeout for $399 + 35 shipping. Not sure how many are left. Took about 2 weeks, shipped by freight. Really impressed by the quality of everything - heavy duty mats and seat covers. Not looking forward to putting the seat covers on though. Read in the forums that they are tough. Will send the card in for the accessory package (collar, leash, tote bag, etc.), though no idea if those are out of stock.

·
Registered
319 Posts
the seat covers are a pain even with two people trying to pull and push them on. Be careful with the head rest parts. I think I pushed my metal rods into the head rest trying to get those things on. The seat covers are awesome when you do get them on and I love love my floor matts. So much more durable than the element floor.

·
Registered
804 Posts
About two months ago I sent in the card I had for the accessory stuff and recieved it,hopefully they should still be in stock when you send your card.Pretty cool items too !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my accessory package too! The seat covers were tough to get on. I'll let them stretch out a bit, then try to snug down the velcro some more. Seriously, I don't know what to do with the crate stuff and ramp... I have little Yorkies. But the whole package was the price of the floor mats and seat covers alone. I do end up helping out friends get their big dogs to the vet every now and then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts