Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of my dog training and showing friends have Elements. Though I'm the only one to have built a new floor for my dogs. Does anyone else have any pet hacks? Anyone care to show theirs off?

At the moment, we're struggling with arguing for the front seat and setting off the airbag sensor. And let me tell you, driving with two quarrelsome Heelers isn't for the faint if heart. We have seat belts, I only use them in the city and suburbs. Suggestions welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi There,

I have the same problem with my husky (always trying to get in the front seat haha). Not sure if it is your style, but I have a locking carabiner that I have clipped to the rear metal seat bracket (I always have the rear drivers side seat folded up against the windows). When I have my dog in the car I clip the carabiner to his leash (I tied in a loop on his leash that gives him enough space to roam around the back and to stick his head up to the front to see whats going on, but not enough to climb up to the front). This works well for me and its pretty low tech. Cheers!

·
Registered
18 Posts
A lot of my dog training collar and showing friends have Elements. Though I'm the only one to have built a new floor for my dogs. Does anyone else have any pet hacks? Anyone care to show theirs off?

At the moment, we're struggling with arguing for the front seat and setting off the airbag sensor. And let me tell you, driving with two quarrelsome Heelers isn't for the faint if heart. We have seat belts, I only use them in the city and suburbs. Suggestions welcome.
A collar that is fitted with electronic components and can be controlled via a wireless remote.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts