Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Good puppy!

Inexcusable on the owner's part. People have got to start focusing on what's important and immediate and stop leaving their dogs (and children) in the car in dangerous conditions.

Too many tragic stories, I can hardly bear to read beyond many of these headlines.

8)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good puppy!

Inexcusable on the owner's part. People have got to start focusing on what's important and immediate and stop leaving their dogs (and children) in the car in dangerous conditions.

Too many tragic stories, I can hardly bear to read beyond many of these headlines.

8)

Ditto!!! Bad Owner!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dang that's a smart dog! Now shoot the owner.

I can see if you are literally running in and out of a store (like 5 min max) to pick up some milk from the quicky mart, but anything more than that is ridiculous on a hot day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good puppy!

8)

+1
I'm sure it was "just an accident" but c'mon! This happens way too often.

sPOTO

·
Registered
836 Posts
Terrible owner. If I ever leave my dog in the car no matter how long, I get out lock the car and activate remote start. If I don't like to sit in a non-running car that's rapidly getting hot, i know my dog wearing a fur coat really doesn't like it.
I often come back to find him passed out in a nice cold E.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dang that's a smart dog! Now shoot the owner.

I can see if you are literally running in and out of a store (like 5 min max) to pick up some milk from the quicky mart, but anything more than that is ridiculous on a hot day.
Problem is it is never five minutes. Slow check out lines you can't find what you are looking for. Getting side tracked by a phone call or running into someone you know. I am not willing to chance that.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I took the pup to the vet the other day and I had to stop off and pick up a few things. Glad to have the remote start! He was sound asleep in the car when I got back to him and the car was nice and cool! I cant leave him in the car like that without ac.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I took the pup to the vet the other day and I had to stop off and pick up a few things. Glad to have the remote start! He was sound asleep in the car when I got back to him and the car was nice and cool! I cant leave him in the car like that without ac.

EXACTLY moto.... we do the same thing :) must be that fancy viper you got sir!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Gotta give that Lab a big old steak for being 10X smarter than his owner!

Our dogs get P.O.ed at us in hot weather because we don't take them in the car nearly as often. They don't understand why- but we sure do.

Last week it was 90F a couple days and I saw a car with a Min-Pin and a long haired Chihuahua parked in the sun with the windows just barely cracked- a woman who saw it also was stomping back toward the store ( muttering obscenities about the owner!) to have the owner paged. Stupid people shouldn't have pets OR children.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts