Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Despite the fact that I live deep in the heart of Cleveland Browns country, I bleed Packers Green-and-Gold.

For this reason, I'm leaning very hard towards getting the GGM (if and when I eventually get an E).

But that green isn't enough. Depending on the cost, I'm looking at putting a yellow pinstripe down the sides.

I also want to add the G logo to somewhere on the body of the car, and the Packer Pro Shop sells magnetic logos.

Will it work, or will I have to find some kind of stick-on decal?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
There are several threads about "Pinstripes" on the E. I bet your local neighborhood Honda dealer will add it for you, just beware of the cost! Use the search feature and type in "Pinstripe".

Good Luck!

And.......

GO RAMS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
its useless to turn your GG into a packer-mobile. best paint it yella and black, 'cause the steelers are the only team worthy of, uh, being painted on a vehicle.

·
Registered
914 Posts
If you get a GG, the yellow stripe will look to silly. Might i suggest that you just add an Eagle head to the side, it will make it look much nicer...

Fly Eagles Fly!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, my question was about the magnetic logo, not the pinstripe.

Is there enough steel in the car that a magnet would work, or do I need to go with a decal?

meanelvis,
Steelers?? Sorry, no way. I enjoy my life and I don't plan to just throw my life away.

(see more at http://www.packer.com/photogallery/vehicles.html)

Besides, green and gold should look fine.

Hawaiian E,
If Reggie White looks good in Green-and Gold, so can an Element.

Now, please, no more attempts to sway me. I'm a Packer shareholder and nothing is changing my loyalties.

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:c1389fe01f="starkiller"]Hawaiian E,
If Reggie White looks good in Green-and Gold, so can an Element.

Now, please, no more attempts to sway me. I'm a Packer shareholder and nothing is changing my loyalties.[/quote:c1389fe01f]

Ahhhh, the saddest day I ever experienced as an Eagles Fan...Reggie White was my fave, but I was glad to see him get the sack record in the superbowl...

The door might have enough strength to hold up a magnet, especially those thin ones, but aren't you afraid someone might rip it off? I would have second thoughts on stuff like that after people here had experiences with suction cups on the dash, and broken windshields.

If you're a die hard fan, maybe you should just paint it on...

I always thought a nice red Heineken star on the side of a GGM would be pretty cool too.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I always thought a nice red Heineken star on the side of a GGM would be pretty cool too.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.......not too loud, my husband might here that, and since he is practically sold on a GGM for a Spring 2004 purchase I don't want him getting any wild ideas!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts