Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the Honda keyless entry put in a month ago. I have to say I have accidently set off the panic alarm more times in the past three weeks than I did of the three years with a Nissan Xterra. The button is easy to push with your keys while in your pocket.

Imagine me listening, 3 stories up, cursing the buffoon who's car alarm has gone off, only to finally realize that buffoon is ME!! :roll:

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:3e8a3a71df="ianmcc"]Just got the Honda keyless entry put in a month ago. I have to say I have accidently set off the panic alarm more times in the past three weeks than I did of the three years with a Nissan Xterra. The button is easy to push with your keys while in your pocket.

Imagine me listening, 3 stories up, cursing the buffoon who's car alarm has gone off, only to finally realize that buffoon is ME!! :roll:[/quote:3e8a3a71df]

Uh oh. Well, you just have to find a nice place to hang your keys when you come into your home. I have a hook I hang mine on. Otherwise (1) I'll lose them (2) catz will step on the panic button and set it off! :lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
WOW ianmcc,

the same thing happened to me as I was talking to my friend while I was on the 4th Story

it's strange because it seems that the thing went off about 40+ feet more (i think about 55 MAYBE)

butr when I try to lock or unlock it from 30 feet it doesn't go off WHY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts