Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a number of dings in the doors of my 2008 Element, I decided to have black 2" protection strips installed. They look great. I am attempting
to include a photo. The cost at an auto body business was $75. They ordered 20' and cut to fit. I am sure it can be done for much less if you
do it yourself, but at 80 years of age, I didn't want to try it. I love my Element and with only 98K miles I am sure it will outlast me.

I have a great photo on my iMac but do not know how to attach it to this message.

·
Registered
568 Posts
With a number of dings in the doors of my 2008 Element, I decided to have black 2" protection strips installed. They look great. I am attempting
to include a photo. The cost at an auto body business was $75. They ordered 20' and cut to fit. I am sure it can be done for much less if you
do it yourself, but at 80 years of age, I didn't want to try it. I love my Element and with only 98K miles I am sure it will outlast me.

I have a great photo on my iMac but do not know how to attach it to this message.
I would really like to see what you did on the door strips.

In order to post a picture, you need to click on the first little symbol below, the one that looks like a paper clip. After you click on it, your computer should direct you to your picture file. Then click on the picture or pictures you want to post. They should then automatically upload to this site and on to your post.

At 61 years old, I'm still pretty much a technological misfit too! I am resigned to the fact that I will forever be at least 10 years behind the curve on most of this 21st century crap!

Thankfully I have a 20 year old son that is truly an expert on this stuff still living at home! : - )

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks for your reply. I will attempt to follow your instructions. I, too, had a son who was a computer wiz. He passed away suddenly in 2014 at age 43. I miss him daily in so many ways.
I would really like to see what you did on the door strips.

In order to post a picture, you need to click on the first little symbol below, the one that looks like a paper clip. After you click on it, your computer should direct you to your picture file. Then click on the picture or pictures you want to post. They should then automatically upload to this site and on to your post.

At 61 years old, I'm still pretty much a technological misfit too! I am resigned to the fact that I will forever be at least 10 years behind the curve on most of this 21st century crap!

Thankfully I have a 20 year old son that is truly an expert on this stuff still living at home! : - )
Many thanks for your reply. I will attempt to follow your instructions and attach the photo. I, too, relied on my son who was a wiz as a graphic designer. Sadly he passed away suddenly in 2014 at age 43. I miss him daily in so many ways including help with technology.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts