Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone noticed how scracthed up the door sills get from getting in and out? I'm thinking some kind of rubber mat cut to fit would help. i'm heading for home depot 8)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just noticed it today. As I was getting in, I have manged to scuff up the bottom of my seat, right were I swing my second leg in. My sneakers leave a mark on it. Let us know what you figure out I'm interested in a remedy.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The scratches are a problem.

They make excellent diamond plate sill protectors for most trucks and SUV's - hopefully, the aftermarket will get going and produce some good stuff for the Element

·
Registered
109 Posts
They are a problem for me too. Looking forward to someone making those sill covers as well, especially since they look cool and usually make them in colors.

·
Registered
66 Posts
:idea: The rubber cover for the Element's rear bumper could be cut to fit the sill area that gets scraped when you get in for both sides. Should be an easy cut and stick on fit. I will be trying this with my E and will post the results. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.