Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that the Big Bear meet is over for this year I was thinking about getting a drive in movie meet for ether Friday eve or saturday eve. There are 3 drive in theaters that I know of. One in Corona and one in Rubudoux and one off the 10 somewhere near Ontario. Is anybody up for this and if so whitch one and when?:D
Here is a link.
http://www.socaldims.com/driveintheaterlinks.htm

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Ahhhhhh , the drive - in .

Ain't seen one of those round here in ages , Valley Stream , you would find a spot and just as the movie would start the speaker didn't work (before it came over the radio). Then Westbury , and that closed ............
Last one I was at , in florida .
Wish I lived out west or south , that sounds great !
Thanks
RUBY

·
Registered
489 Posts
It's been a while>...

I was like :rolleyes: Young when I went to a drive in.
I'm all over this.

When do you have in mind?:D

Or are we doing this based on a movie of choice?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well with my schedule I can do it for the next few weekends and then I go on shift. Next Saturday night would work as I will be down with my Firetruck for a parade and that would be a hoot to take into a drive in. As for the movie. What would be good to see. That new Zombie movie?? It looks like all 3 0f the theaters will be showing Zombieland starting Friday night. Too bad Jojo lives far away.:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good Idea

It's been years (decades?) since I've been to a drive-in. Let's do it! :D

BTW, anything further on doing Dana Point again?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't been to a drive in in over 25 years and it would be great. I looked at the 3 places and they all are having the Zombiland will be playing at them if we want to see that one.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
489 Posts
What showing?

What showing are we going to?

Zombiland works for me!!!!

This Saturday, (To late for this Friday.)

Or nextweek?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lets plan on next Saturday night as I will be able to make it this weekend. I will be in the big red beast but that will still be a hoot. Now what drive in do we want to go to?

·
Registered
489 Posts
There is a diff between a Dork and a flake.

Flake says I'm in and don't show.

Dork forgets they have planned something.

Ok I'm a DORK:-(

Hokey game the 17th.

I'm out.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are talking about the 10th. Saturday night. The 17th I will be working a bicycle ride that our plant is putting on. The Mission Tiki is in Monclair just off the 10 that will work also. All 3 of the drive ins will be showing Zombiland.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Been talking to Romeo and were thinking about Van Buren on Saturday night the 10th to see Zombiland. Will that work for others? In the big red beast I can bring snacks ect.

·
Registered
160 Posts
or there is the drive in down here in san diego...:D haha wish i could make it but i think work will ruin it once agian..

·
Registered
70 Posts
There is the Santee Drive in..

WOW, I have not been on the forum for a while.

Looks like there are a lot of new members here. That is great!

I am looking forward to my angel eye driving lights install sometime in the near future. I have the brackets, just need to get the lights and the time. Drive in sounds good if anyone is in the mood to hit east county, let me know.
This weekend is a no go since we are camping with the cubscouts.:D

·
Registered
489 Posts
E-call

So who is all going?

Romeo (Is David Coming?)
Brian's
MotelE (R you bringing your sister?)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.