Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
I test drove 2 Es, one with an armrest that was really low and was immediately noticable, and the other where it seemed fine. When I bought mine, I was pleased to find the armrest was OK. Then I test drove another recently where the armrest was too low!

There are either some differences in armrest height between different cars, or I've been lucky that my seat adjustment has been right.

· Registered
155 Posts
[quote:0c8d5f2968="jayharley"]

How odd. I can't imagine why Honda would have various positions for the armrest, during production. Honda is one of the leaders in making production pieces all identical.[/quote:0c8d5f2968]

I'm not saying they do have variations, just that I've found some that seem to be at different heights. It could be that seat adjustments are responsible for this. I had decided to buy the console armrest since it seemed to be at the right height until I drove an E where the stock armrest also seemed much higher. In my own Element, I can drive comfortably with my elbow on the armrest while holding the wheel. I certainly couldn't do that in the dealer model I first drove.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.