Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was showing off the new E and my friend hopped in.....however she stepped on the panel on the lower driver's side thinking it was a step, and it popped right off....

And we've had a few beers and are all having trouble trying to pop it back on. I've been trying to google, but haven't really come up with anything. I am not even sure of the "official" name of this part in order to help with the googling.

Shouldn't this just pop back on with a good punch? Because it's not.

Help?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Someone else had this happen recently, but I can't find the post. Maybe someone can link it if they remember where it is.

·
Registered
249 Posts
See my post

See my post titled led puddle lights. (can't figure how to do the link on my iPad) this will show you the clips. My guess is they came out of the grove that holds them. Just pull the whole panel off then reinstall. Can someone post the link?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See my post titled led puddle lights. (can't figure how to do the link on my iPad) this will show you the clips. My guess is they came out of the grove that holds them. Just pull the whole panel off then reinstall. Can someone post the link?
Ah, ok, now I kinda have a better idea of what i'm trying to do now, lol.

Thanks bunches! Will go try it out here in a few.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts