Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Element come with it? The passenger side has one, but the driver's side doesn't. My old CR-V had one on each side.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My current car didn't have one on the drivers side either....I found a clip on one at Pep Boys....I plan on taking it when I trade it in for my E

I know in a perfect world it would come with....but this way I can still check out how cool I look driving my E :eek:)

Diane

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a problem with this. All the Clip-Ons would not fit. The sun visor is too thick! So I took off the Clips and Put it on using double sided clear foam tape! Works great! :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought a $5 one at Target that even lights up. It takes I think 2 AAA batteries. Yeah I found that the clips didn't fit very well. So I took them off and used the double sided tape. Works like a charm!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
[quote:d27dd0d710="Kayakin' Dan"]I don't even have one on the passenger's side, must be an EX thing. I'm not worried though, I always look good.[/quote:d27dd0d710]

teehee!

-brendan

·
Registered
351 Posts
I glad they left off a drivers side mirror. I don't know how many people I see driving and primping at the same time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.