Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do FLYBALL with 3 of my 4 dogs. I got an E again cuz I wanted the dogs to have more room than a doublecab pickup gave them. I took the two back seats out, put some pads down and put in a large 36" wire crate in the very rear with a seperator in it too keep my two rat terriers (Kidd Roo and Nitro) from fighting in it. Then I put a bed down behind my driver seat for my 65 pound Greyhound mix. The other side behind he passegner seat will hold my other crates, x-pen, umbrella, chair and doggie gear bag. That stuff will be bungied so it doesn't fall over and hit the greyhound mix, Sparky. So far so good.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

Sounds like quite a crew!

Next time you load 'em up please take pics for our consumption. We are ravenous for pics.

:)
I am not as nice with words as HC. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???? :-D;-)

Glad to hear you are able to fit all your dogs and gear into the E! :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Here are my 3 going to the groomers a year ago. I just tied a small x pen to the back of the seats and they had the run of the back. It work good other then corrective steering when they were moving around.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Here are my 3 going to the groomers a year ago. I just tied a small x pen to the back of the seats and they had the run of the back. It work good other then corrective steering when they were moving around.:)
Thanks for the pictures of your 3 lovely Saints! Looks like we won't get anything from Kigotai, but these Saints will do :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pictures of your 3 lovely Saints! Looks like we won't get anything from Kigotai, but these Saints will do :)
Oh for shame! I was going to post pics ofall thedogsin my E this Sunday when we go to flyball practice!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Do it we would love to see it. We need to start a thread on how many doggies can you put in an E.:) I have it weight wise..:grin:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Oh for shame! I was going to post pics ofall thedogsin my E this Sunday when we go to flyball practice!
OK, don't get too upset! Better late than never! Please, post picture. :eek:die::scoobydoo::flyingace:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Yes she is my little hyper one. Wanted to fly the plane so I tied her to the bathroom door.:) I oopsed as I was going to post these photos in the shipping a dog thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts