Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at delivery or will you add it later? Who hast the best prices on Element accesories? Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
:?

Something I have noticed at 2 Dealers- they take a DX, add air and a CD player, maybe the luggage rack or keyless entry, THEN they jack up the price to that of an EX model- in the showroom where I bought my EX this weekend they had a DX that was MORE than my EX!! BUT you don't get most of the acessories such as: Cruise Control, power mirrors, alloy wheels, the awesome sound system... but you are paying the same as or MORE if you buy a DX with these Dealer installed.

You can order the extras online and do it yourself- like I saw the air conditioning for about 739$ somewhere (dealers was over 1k$) but unless you are really handy, you'd have to get the dealer to install that- and I'm sure that isn't cheap! The other things like roof racks and nose covers are very easy to install. I'm not sure about the fog lights yet- the directions were 13 pages....

But if you are a do it yourselfer... go with the DX. Just make sure the dealer hasn't added "a few little extras".

·
Registered
41 Posts
:roll:

The dealer had added those things @ delivery. For my EX, anything extra, I'm going to add it myself- not sure about the best prices on acessories yet-I'm still hunting, but I've seen several links on the boards. I just haven't had time to comparison shop yet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts