Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I saw that! I was waiting for them to close the hatch, but a biiiigg dog jumped on instead. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I saw it yesterday and started yelling as crazy, but hubby tried to convince me it was a Scion:D What a purty E!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Petsmart Ad on TV

I almost fell over when I saw an ASM on the tv thinking Honda was going to advertise it but was happy it was an E on a ad YEAH Petsmart

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had to DVR it and show it to mr zorak - i was so excited. Sad that petsmart is doing more advertising for the element than honda is. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Finally saw it tonight. Speaking of Petsmart, they brought a 53' trailer of pet supplies and donated it to the people who had been evacuated from the fires in Santa Barbara.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've been noticing this commercial a lot lately. It's disappointing that Petsmart can make a better Element commercial than Honda.:-( They could cut out all the audio from Petsmart,just wait until the end, and say "The Honda Element, for people and their pets."

Here's another video from youtube that you guys might find interesting. It's the '09 NY Auto Show showing Honda's dog-friendly edition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HevgBYgGK50

·
Registered
717 Posts
It's the grand prize in the Petsmart sweepstakes!

Win the Dog Friendly Element at Petsmart.
If you win because I told you about it, you have to give my your current Element. It's only fair.

http://sweepstakes.petsmart.com/entry.shtml
:-D

·
Registered
730 Posts
I couldn't find where to enter for the drawing on their site by using the link provided or surfing from the main page. :?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I couldn't find where to enter for the drawing on their site by using the link provided or surfing from the main page. :?
Try typing the link I posted. That worked for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts