Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does the E AC really rock! I've had several cars over the years (15 since 1987) including several Honda/Acura's. I never had AC that felt so good on a hot and humid day.

Maybe the world just seems like a better place when you're behind the wheel of an Element.

Regards,
SOL
:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nothing, nothing beats a good A/C in Florida in the summer. I'm gonna park the car in my house, vent the exhaust and I'll be livin' la vita Honda!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I agree. The E is my 8th new car and all have had a/c. None worked as well. It gets hot in So. Cal., but not in my E. Also, if you have the 4W model, be sure to leave the glass sunroof popped open on hot days. Lets most of the hot air go out while you're parked.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine seems to be hit or miss.

It's been consistantly in the high 80's out here this week, and on the commute home, some days it was on MAX A/C and kinda struggling, and other days I had it on regular and actually had to turn it a bit warmer because it was so cold.

Temp and humidity was about the same.

Oh well, I always like a little personality in my vehicle. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
The A/C on my E runs circles around my Volvo's. Anything that can keep up with the humidity down on the bayou in south Louisiana makes my day!

·
Registered
84 Posts
We had an unusual humid day here in Portland yesterday (believe it or not Portland has almostr perfect weather during the summer-making up for the wetness in the winter). Anyway, the air coming out of the vents actually FOGGED it was so cold. the only other time i had seen this was in a big old Caddy in hot humid Iowa. The E AC really rocks!

yelapa

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote:4c6178e567="AndyT"]The A/C on my E runs circles around my Volvo's. Anything that can keep up with the humidity down on the bayou in south Louisiana makes my day![/quote:4c6178e567]

I had 2 Volvo's ('85 240 DL Wagon, '93 850) and neither had working AC. I guess AC is not really the Swede's forte.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We have had Hondas since 1987 and this A/C is the best by far. OUr friends are amazed at the efficiency. And we live in Central Texas, believe me, the A/C gets a workout!

·
Registered
43 Posts
The a/c is certainly butt-kicking cold. I'm always hot so it's great for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think the best thing about the E's Ac is the ability to spin the vents 180 degrees to dirct the air. I had a problem with my Taurus's ac freezing my face.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts