Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I'm from austin Texas currently going to college just bought a used 04 AWD LX with 74K miles got it for a steal due to dealership mislisting! glad to be around, been lurking for some time. I just bought a privacy curtain new in box off CL, first thing i need to do is get an alarm system. This weekend i will be doing the HD guard and then holding off on mods until i can buy a nice viper alarm!

EF

·
Registered
177 Posts
AustinE

You need to post pics before Jojo comes along and sends the zombies after you, and personally I need to hear the "Delaership mislisting" story!:D

CoolE'sRule!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to get pictures during this weekend fishing trip!

I had just sold my BMW 328I on CL and had been searching for my new Element. When i checked auto trader one day i found out that a used 2004 AWD LX had surfaced about 8 miles from my house so i drove right over and checked out the E. Took it on a test drive and when i got back we stepped inside to run some numbers. Turns out the guy that sold it to the dealership had put in papers with several banks and endded up getting a 9,000 dollar trade in price, they listed the car on the first banks value of 8,560 then realized their mistake. The computer systems take 24 hours to update and so they had the car listed at 8K for 24 hours... i saw the car within the 24 hours and asked to get that deal TTL out the door. ended up with a 2004 black LX AWD E with 74K miles with tow package keyless entry for under 9.5K out the door. Also got it a fresh oil change and detail. I think i got pretty lucky on my find, and if i didnt please let me keep thinking this atleast!!:lol:

Pictures will come after the trip so i can get some good beach pictures!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome

Lake Travis pictures too ......................

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to E.O.C.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Northern California greets...!

Hey EF,

Looking forward to the pics...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment... It sounds like she's already on her way for some fun times already...!

Oh, you got an AWESOME deal so don't sweat it... You're a part of the community and remember to document/take pics of all your mods... We folks take pride in our Es, so watching your E grow is what it's all about...

Congrats...!

LBD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts