Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Gasoline price

Hi Guys,

In Poland ( in Europe) gasoline is expensive, price 1,6$ USD per one liter.
My Elements consumption 14 liter per 100km in town traffic,
12 liter per 100km in long trip. I to all travel 36 000 mile.

Greeting
Piotr.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Dobry wieczór !

Tanks for posting the pic of your E in the Alps of Italy. Really a nice picture (a huge deal because of the E :D). How come you ended up by buying an E in Poland? Sorry, just curious.
Btw, I have a friend from Poland (Slupca) who just today defended her PhD in Germany.

Dobrego wieczoru!!!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hi Guys,

In Poland ( in Europe) gasoline is expensive, price 1,6$ USD per one liter.
My Elements consumption 14 liter per 100km in town traffic,
12 liter per 100km in long trip. I to all travel 36 000 mile.

Greeting
Piotr.
Oh, and tell me about the gasoline prices in Europe! Will be going back soon on a holiday and will be traveling quite some kms and in few days spend as much as we spend for the whole year of travel in US (it's true most of the time is just home-job trip).

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Very nice pictures!
Keep posting your Element in different locations in the country............better spot to post would be the IMAGE GALLERY HERE !!!!

I'm surprised no one was in the square there in Warsaw

·
Registered
748 Posts
A little late - but greetings from New York City!

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,421 Posts
Czesc i dzien dobry!! Ja chce lataje do Polsce, ale musze (waituje?) zeby do retirementu. Uczylem sie jezyke Polskiego wDLI wMonterey, Californij.
Che(n)ie ze moge (sharowac?) pana samochod!! Lubie Hondy "E"!

Niesty, nie mam po Polsku keyboard, bardzo mi szykro!!

Love the pix with your E in and around the country.

Czy Pan ziwie o Warszawy? Moze byc wizituje zeby moze byc latuje do Polski?? To dobrze zeby do!!
Prosze bardzo zeby moje jezyka Polskiego jest zle. Nie jestem dobrym linguistem!

Dzienkuje!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
That's so cool... somebody responding in Polish. That is Polish isn't it?
Can you find out for us what happened with the flat tires?

·
Registered
11 Posts
czesc Piotr , mala niespodzianka z e element jezdzi po Warszawie . W przyszlym roku moze jeszcze jeden bedzie jezdzil po Krakowie. mialem zamiar zamienic na CR-V ale poprzedni samochod jaki mialem w Polsce wv jetta to mi oczywiscie ukradli :mad:to pomyslalem ze takiego ochydnego i niepopularnego samochodu to nikt nie ruszy ;-) :p. a swoja droga to bardzo go lubie ,to narazka , a mieszkam w Chicago

·
Registered
28 Posts
E w Polsce

I live in Chicago also, and plan to go back to Poland in may/june of 2008. Of course my "E" i s going back with me!!!! Can't Wait.

Pozdrowienia

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bump

Hello all,
I just got my E on July 14, and nice people at the port even let me watch them unload it from the container. It took me and my wife about two weeks to get everything straighten up but we finally got it. I am extremely happy and cant't wait to meet with other Polish/or near European E owners.

Good Luck to all

·
Registered
658 Posts
What an adventure!!! Did they ship your Element with flat tires like the one posted here?

And post some pictures of your E in Poland. I have no idea what it looks like there so take some nice pictures please.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nahh I was lucky enough that everything was fine with it. Except someone stole my rear licence plate. I will post some pictures, as soon as I take them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pictures taken while I was installing the lower bumper grill screen, however you call it, with my dad. Not the best quality but oh well will do for now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey i live in chicago and also Polish. i have a house in zaluczne near nowy tarq 2 hours from krakow. i going this year but im not bringing the element

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another Polak!

First post and I couldnt resist:

I'm from Poland and its awesome to see another Polak on here, especially one who has an Element. I havent seen any before in Poland and would have been stopped dead in my tracks if I did see one!

Yours looks wonderful!

Cheers! :)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts