Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I am so hoppy for all of you!!! Because you all own E' !!!! I am not able to buy E yet, to much money it cost in Ukraine (around 35K for 2004'year)
But I am working hard and might in two years will able to get one and be happy with you all!!!

please keep up with having something is so extraordinaire!!!

wish you all best of luck and safe driving!!!

Al

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for such advise!

but i rather keep working and get E' for high price but have all those girls that we have in Ukraine around me :) then got E' for 17K and see nice looking girls only on TV!

sorry guys :lol:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hello and Welcome! Don't listen to those guys!!!
You don't have to move to the US to get an E!
You can come to Canada, and pay $30,000 :grin:
Besides, I thought everyone from the Ukraine was moving here? A lot of my drivers are from the Ukraine.... Do you know Pavlo, or Maciej?

:lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Girls in USA!!! U gays should come to Europe, especially to East Europe... spend few weeks and after that ask yourself do we have girls in USA? Anyway it is just a joke (But every joke just a little of joke, rest of it truth)... I moved from USA a year ago back to Ukraine for good... so I know that I am talking about... regarding questions about people who moved to Canada, sorry Ukraine is not a small country, so we have thousands guys with such names... But i still believe that E is very unusual and specific car and people who drives it must have something very special in their hearts! E' in Ukraine so expensive because of customs tax, government is trying to protect Ukrainian cars makers, but they such behind in auto industry that something like E' might not come up in 100 years! Good luck and stay happy with your E'. by the way I am driving Honda HR-V... those guys who from America don't have this model at their market

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yup, I know what you're talking about Lop, my wife is of direct Ukrainian descent. Plus, anytime I'm out and hear a Slavic/Russian-type of accent, it is usually coming from a really hot woman. Although, I find Spanish women age REALLY well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts