Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get a E meet and greet in Lititz on December 3rd or 17th.Anybody interested please reply.We could meet in the Lititz Springs Park,close to eating,shopping and Santa too!Maybe CNN,FOX and all the other news crews that are here covering this past weeks shootings will hang around and cover the E event too! Barry

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lets set this up for Dec. 3rd. Around 1pm,Lititz Springs Park.Everyboby interested let me know. Thanks Barry:grin: :roll:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Count me in! :D

If anyone's heading out from State College, let me know.... I get lost easily. :rolleyes:

And thanks, Krate, for letting me know!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I just got my E last night, it is so cool. I would be interested in meeting other E owners. Would you happen to know how far Lititz is from Lansdale.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
LexE said:
Count me in! :D

If anyone's heading out from State College, let me know.... I get lost easily.
I'll be heading out from Bellefonte. A caravan would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The meet will be on Dec. 3rd. So far there a 6 elements coming.:roll:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hope you guys have a GREAT turn-out. I wish I could make it since it's 5 mins. from home, but that is a work day for me! Have fun!! John in Lititz:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
John,
Tell your boss need to attend a R&D event for elements!Or Have someone test drive an E to Lititz that day!Sorry it does not work for ya.Someday we will hook up.Thanks,Barry:)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I would like to attend but, its my week end to work in The State College Lowe's store. I will watch for future meets. As it turns out, my daughter came home for the holiday from Virginia and her alternator in her 1990 Accord went out, she took my Element back to Virginia. My lil box of fun will not return to Pa until near Christmas. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
724 Posts
civicway said:
I would like to attend but, its my week end to work in The State College Lowe's store. I will watch for future meets. As it turns out, my daughter came home for the holiday from Virginia and her alternator in her 1990 Accord went out, she took my Element back to Virginia. My lil box of fun will not return to Pa until near Christmas. Good luck to all.
Mind if I ask where in Virginia?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Damn I'd love to come but I have to work. 17th would be better but if it's the 3rd then that's that. I think the weather's going to be bad this weekend anyway so I'm unfortunately staying in Wilkes-Barre.:shock:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lititz,Pa forecast for saturday:partly cloudy,high of 45.Chance of precip. 20%.Perfect weather for a ELEMENT get-together!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
z(+)diac said:
Mind if I ask where in Virginia?
She teaches in Spotsylvania County in Fredericksburg,VA

·
Registered
16 Posts
We had a GRAET time at the E-vent this weekend!!! Thanks so much to KrateBike and his wife for setting the whole thing up- and for the goodies. :) I had a BLAST! Hope everyone else did too! :)

Lots more pictures of the E-vent available at http://photobucket.com/albums/c302/lexy022/

Thanks for all who attended for a great day!! And once more, a big thanks to KrateBike and Mrs. KrateBike!!!!!!! :grin:

Below are the Elements who attended: (L-R) KrateBike, ElemntDude, LexE, and fcz1, the next image is us standing with our Elements, and lastly, fcz1's creative rice krispies treats. :) He won the creativity award for the day! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
KRATE BIKE said:
Trying to get a E meet and greet in Lititz on December 3rd or 17th.Anybody interested please reply.We could meet in the Lititz Springs Park,close to eating,shopping and Santa too!Maybe CNN,FOX and all the other news crews that are here covering this past weeks shootings will hang around and cover the E event too! Barry
Hi,

I would have liked to join in at Litiz. However, I worked yesterday, Dec. 3rd.

Let me know when the next meeting in Litiz will be...used to live very close

to Litiz until I moved to HBG!!

Let me know,

Paddycakes

·
Registered
176 Posts
ok, when?? Jan 2?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts