Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We scour images posted here on the site or at least linked here on EOC for our "E of the Month" candidates. If you'd like to have your E considered for this special prize, be sure to post a pic or two or at least a link to your online photo gallery so we can sneak a peek.

*Hint: In the winter, I like E's with snow on them or doing something "wintery". In the summer, I like E pics with sunshine. In the fall, maybe with some nice leaves or colorful trees. I try to stick with a theme, but that's not necessarily always the case. I mean, during Easter you don't have to be wearing a bunny suit, for example.

So have fun and good luck to all!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
biocube said:
(just an aside, it snowed in bishop last year too, and the year before that, and two years before that. just from my trips up there)
!?!?!?!?!?!

really! the damn locals... they told me that it has been 10 years since it had snowed.... :x oh well i guess i have some fixin to do :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
E of the Month Nomination

Check mine out! Its not a festive seasonal shot, but im workin on gettin some. For the first time in years Michigan snow actually keeps melting too quick....cant get any good winter pics. But still have a damn good looking E!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
bush555 said:
I nominate Morse's E because:

1. That Magnesium Metallic is just waaay too great... One of Honda's best colors, and the E wears it beautifully.

2. Morse is the first member to provide us (quickly and obligingly) with what the Ministry of Honda has yet to manage: actual photos.

i agree.... very nice ride, as it should be since itz new,

·
Registered
536 Posts
Who's up for the EOM in March!???

·
Registered
343 Posts
Here's my newborn in fresh Michigan snow:

:cool:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow, that is pretty tight. Way jealous, cant wait to get my E in some snow!

1 - 20 of 339 Posts
About this Discussion
338 Replies
136 Participants
JoeyE
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing