Honda Element Owners Club banner

321 - 339 of 339 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Then I suggest that you contact Dance, and let him know what you would bring to the table to help him to make things easier when he's in the postion to get this going again.

Chief

·
Registered
30 Posts
dunno if my e's worthy to be the E of the month :)

here's my list of mods:

boss motorsport 338 on toyo proxes4
F 20x8.5
R 20x10
front bumper guard
rear roof spoiler
roof rack
flowmaster 40 exhaust (hidden tailpipe)
monster intake
philips silverstar headlights and foglights
debadged
Hawaiian hula girl :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Wow She's Purtty

Lionell;
You get my vote she looks good.

·
Registered
748 Posts
...very nice Lionell...

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi bad-e from NYC

·
Registered
16 Posts
The newness of the element has warn off. No new models so the tuners have bought, modified, shown and, sold their rides and moved on to the next cool thing. To keep this thread alive will take people that actually love their E's and want them to be just right. I am loving my E but it will never be a show car. Awesome camper and reliable runner but not going to win best slammed, super stereo, big wheels and custom paint category. Right now I'm looking for the pen and note pad set that fits in the over head counsel door. Minor, but something that I find myself looking for in the car.

The E of the month could become more of a "Show off how your E is still special to you" thread.

Just a thought.
Mark

·
Moderator Eh?
12,097 Posts
The newness of the element has warn off. No new models so the tuners have bought, modified, shown and, sold their rides and moved on to the next cool thing. To keep this thread alive will take people that actually love their E's and want them to be just right. I am loving my E but it will never be a show car. Awesome camper and reliable runner but not going to win best slammed, super stereo, big wheels and custom paint category. Right now I'm looking for the pen and note pad set that fits in the over head counsel door. Minor, but something that I find myself looking for in the car.

The E of the month could become more of a "Show off how your E is still special to you" thread.

Just a thought.
Mark
No one ever said they needed to be "tuners" to qualify for E of the month.

My 2003 decidedly non tuner EX was one of the first winners back when the original monthly picks were made in the early days of the site.

There was a revival of the E of the month in recent years that died off after one of the site admin was reassigned.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
For the most part (going all the way back to when it all first started) the majority of all "Element of the Month" winners have decidedly not been tuners. My ride is a tuner Element which have always been a distinctive minority on the EOC. So you blanket statement is very far from the actual truth! ~Chief

321 - 339 of 339 Posts
About this Discussion
338 Replies
136 Participants
JoeyE
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing