Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm Jay from Maryland...I've been a member here for a while..and honestly I don't know why I haven't posted before..probably because I was too busy reading everyone elses very useful information.

Anyway...I have a 2004 Green Ex...121k on the ODO....I put on a lot of miles on it due to the location of my office....never had any problems what so ever and I absolutely love my little green box.

I wanted to thank everyone for their time and effort that you put into this forum...I have learned a lot and will continue to do so..while also trying to be a bit of use in contributing my knowledge to others..

cheers,

Jay

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm Jay from Maryland...I've been a member here for a while..and honestly I don't know why I haven't posted before..probably because I was too busy reading everyone elses very useful information.

Anyway...I have a 2004 Green Ex...121k on the ODO....I put on a lot of miles on it due to the location of my office....never had any problems what so ever and I absolutely love my little green box.

I wanted to thank everyone for their time and effort that you put into this forum...I have learned a lot and will continue to do so..while also trying to be a bit of use in contributing my knowledge to others..

cheers,

Jay
Hi!
I'm from MD, too! 2004? must be a GGM--Galapagos green.
-g

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
We greenie's have got your back. Don't be scared, just jump right on in here.
Even when they bite, it doesn't hurt too bad and I haven't gotten rabies, yet. :razz: ;-)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts