Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you ever meet for a shake or something...like at Sonics?

·
Registered
873 Posts
be carefull how you word that:shock: just kidden I have seen 1 eoc sticker other than mine in north west fl., kinda hard to beleave when I see 7 to 15 E's on the road everyday. I think there's one at the skybase.( and it had a great looking female tree driving it !!!:razz:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll meet up! You know where to find me! Lol i heard you came by OM the other day when i wasn't working. I have tried to have meets in Orlando, we would meet up and have Thai food yum! But the turn out wasn't that great in the summer. Who feels Like hanging out in a parking lot in 99 degree weather! Once this weather gets cooler, Ill try again!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I don't yet have an EOC sticker. but if anybody comes to Gainesville I will do my best for a meet up! 'cept Sonic closed up here! Dairy Queen or Mickey D's?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Orlando Element Club

I would love to meet up and exchange ideas. Here are some pictures of my Honda Element. I'm based in Orlando, Florida. This truck is for business use only specializing in youth marketing events, sporting events. Inside Back of Monitor.jpg

Side of Element II.jpg

Back of SUV.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello! I'm on the east side of central Florida, near Melbourne. I have a relatively stock 'E' with just a few factory upgrades and a whole lotta miles 145k. I'm always game for a meet/get-together! Anybody else on this side of town?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm in Lakeland so I'd consider attending.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone have any ideas of when/where to meet up? I'm up for a drive to Orlando, Cocoa, St. Augustine, or Jacksonville. Any excuse to take the E for a spin is a good one :grin:

Also, would anyone be interested in a meet-up in St. Pete at the end of March? The Honda Grand-Prix is going on there from March 25-27.
www.gpstpete.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Meeting Place Suggestion

How about the parking lot of the Florida Mall in Orlando at 11:00 AM on Saturday, February 26? The Florida Mall is easy to get to being just off 528 The Beeline. We could pick a vacant section of the parking lot and meet up. There are plenty of restaurants around for lunch or if we are really adventurous we could bring a grill and have a cook out. What do you think?

·
Registered
301 Posts
It's a little early for me to commit to the date but the location is fine by me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The first attempt didn't really get off the ground so is anyone interested in trying to set up a meet again?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would be up for it. Someone just needs to name the time and place. I tried to do that the last time but it didn't seem to work out so well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys! I fell off the map there for a little bit...been busy! I would still be up for a meet. I started to mod my element and would be interested in meeting some of you other locals. Ownedbyconures and jeraldg: are you guys interested in meeting in the Melbourne beach area. Memorial day is coming up on May 30th....We could do a little grilling/BBQ at one of the pavilion's and then do a group drive to Andretti Thrill park for some go-carting. Any others interested in this get-together idea? Please chime in!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry- I fell off the grid for a few weeks too. I am definitely interested in a Memorial Day meet up/BBQ/go-karting! I'd love to meet other local E-thusiasts.

I pass so many Elements on my way to and from work each day that I'm surprised Central FL doesn't have more interest in a meet-up...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts