Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I went from seeing one every 3-4 weeks to:

Monday: Blue at intersection of Timonium and Greenspring roads in Timonium, MD
Tuesday: Silver crossing Constitution in NE DC in the AM.
Wednesday: Shoreline on 295 south near DC, NBP parked nex tto me outside Rite Aid off Padonia road next to the Station, and another one 10 minutes later parked across from me at Padonia Fitness.

The week's not even over yet! I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I do mine....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. I see them everywhere! In my small town I think there are 4 SOP's. And the dealer told me it would be the hardest to get! But come to think of it, I've never seen a green one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
OK I have had it, I have been on the road a lot these past 2 weeks and have seen several Elements in Washington State and NO ONE WAVES.

I know that all of you would wave, wouldn't you???? :?: :?:

Honda needs to make buyers sign a "friendly clause" before they can buy. I see no reason for any more rude people to buy an Element. Come on folks, this is not a car, it is a community.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went from Sacramento to S.F. for a Giants game, saw one in my hometown, three on the freeway on the way down there and like four or five in the city.

Then a couple days later, I saw one going the other direction on my way to work and then when I was on the freeway, what comes roaring up behind me? An NHB doing about 85...

I have to agree, too, that most people don't seem as stoked to see another Element as I am, but it is funny, my regular driving takes me by the Honda dealership where I bought mine and people test driving the E are the most excited I have seen, I think it reassures them that other people think it's a cool car, too :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Xenon-E. I'm seeing quite a few nowadays. I work in Greenbelt at NASA Goddard and have seen both Blue and Silvers on base (mine is a GG). Last Sunday my wife and I were leaving the Home Depot on Washington street near the Arbutus/Baltimore line and saw another GG coming off of 695. Two young girls inside stared in surprise back at me and my wife as they passed us and noticed. Also caught a blue one in the Walmart parking lot at Arundel Mills a couple nights ago.

-A

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Wow that is so neat.. yeah I agree they need to be friendly before they are ALLOWED to buy one of OUR Elements!!

I have not seen as many, there is a black, silver and blue running around here. i have blue.. now I have not seen any SOPs, SMM, or GGs

I saw a couple in their Blue E the other day on route 40 and I waved.. they must have FINALLY noticed I saw them kinda wave and smiles.. sigh gotta get this RULE of kindness out to these folks!

Hee send out a recall notice to people about some of the E;s have an operator attitude error..

·
Registered
253 Posts
On a more positive note, I was driving in the parking lot when a woman in a blue E pulled in. As soon as she saw me she began smiling and waving. Of course, I was doing the same. So there is 1 other nice E owner in my town!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I finally saw another E in York County, VA! I parked right next to them at the library. It was the same as mine except it didn't have roof racks. I didn't get to see the owners since it was still there when I came back out. They probably never even knew my E was there. It was pretty cool, though. I know it's silly to get so excited about "sightings," But I've only seen 9 other Es around here since I got mine. Most have been in parking lots, but the few I've met on the road did wave. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
:p I live in New York and hardly see any E there are none in my neighborhood My husband and I are the only ones that have one, but I would love to see others.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Guess what pulled out infront of me yesterday- another SOP! There we were, going down the road one after the other. How cute we must have looked!

·
Registered
176 Posts
i saw a fellow GG right in front of me on Randall Rd in Elgin. Too trippy :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just got back from a 4-day jaunt to the Keys (where I drove a rental, not my E :( ) and saw only a few E's. Thursday there was a GG on Key Largo and Saturday I saw an SOP on Tavenier. Other than that, I saw only a single SSM on the drive back to Miami yesterday. (There were 3-4 at the Honda dealer on Largo, including a GG.)

But today I'm back at home, happily driving my SOP. :D I felt like a clone driving an Intrepid in Florida.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I went over to a flea market about an hour away and saw 5 E's all together! 3 silver (could've been the same one?) 1 SOP and 1 blue. I was E-mazed!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts