Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I'm amazed all you guys that take pictures of other people's cars don't get beat up more. The difference between the E and the FJ is about $20k and some serious offroad capabilities. But realistically, the FJ is just another suburban mom totin', high priced poser mobile.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
MikeQBF said:
Watch out - some of what Dan said was tongue-in-cheek. He does that.
Moi?

MikeQBF said:
An FJ with 4x4 and options goes for about $25K. But, then, maybe Dan knows where you can get a new E for $5000.
Ok Mike, you humbled me again. I assumed and never really looked to see how much they cost. They are actually reasonable, compared to other stuff that size, but damn, they're bulky. 4000lb+ and a 41ft turning radius! 239 HP and 5000lb towing is handy. Sucky gas mileage, but that's to be expected I reckon. Not a great urban touring weapon.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
oliverwinston said:
I loved the E when I owned it and I love the FJ just as much, or maybe more. I liked the FJ so much I started a website about it. www.fjluiserowners.com

As you can see off roading must be important to me to offset all the advantages the E has.
You have 3 posts on the Element forum and you come here pimping the FJ? Good luck with the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.