Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, found myself parked next to a toyota FJ this afternoon and couldnt resist takin some pics! its amazing how similar their dimensions are! i think the E stacks up real nice! whaddya you think? g-man 2003 SSM 4WD EX BFG All Terrains.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys, thanx for the replies! while i acknowledge the FJ's awesome off road capabilities, for my money i'll pocket the $20k difference as well as the E's gas mileage advantage and overall versatility (i picked up a 6 ft steel filing cabinet the other day) anyday! -gman.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey all, thanx for all the great replies! its fun to compare the two since they do have some striking similarities! i know the fj is a real hardcore off roader but i feel the E stacks up real well and makes a better "everday" use vehicle. gman 2003 SSM EX 4WD BFG ALL TERRAINS

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no doubt no doubt the E doesnt get any props for its 4WD, clearance, and rugged ability! i took my E after our big snowstorm this past february when the roads were still declared a snow emergency and there were only 4WD pick ups and jeeps out and about and the E performed flawlessly and never got stuck even when going through some pretty deep snow! granted the All Terrains definitely helped, but you could feel the 4WD kick in, it was awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tinkertoy, thanx for the shots! great pics! its interesting how the E and the FJ share a lot of similarities! i think the E doesnt get the respect it deserves for its 4WD ground clearance and overall versatility! its fun to compare! heres another shot of my 2003 EX SSM 4WD. -Gman.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i too just had a chance to do a little sticker (shock!) pricing of the FJ at Freehold Toyota in NJ and couldnt find an FJ for less than $30,000! a full 10,000 more than i paid for my fully loaded E! granted all the FJ's were fully loaded but thats still a lot to pay for the FJ! 2003 SSM EX 4WD Auto BFG's Peace.-Gman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.