Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, long story short my E tried to "push" a light pole over and the pole won. Over $3000 worth of damage done. Good thing it wasnt another car and the pole wasnt damaged. Sad to say I'm without my box for a few more days. The autobody shop tech said it would take a few days for the parts to come in because "these cars" arent the norm around here. Here being St.Louis Missouri. I don't know about him but I see a dozen on my daily commutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No alcohol was involved I swear. This happend on a Sunday morning at 9am. Actually wasnt my fault, honest. I'd tell the story but State Farm may be reading :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I should look good as new when done. Look at the other cars in the body shop to see what their work looks like. Let me guess. The pole jummed out in front of you or the one that I hear all the time is I was ether texting or dialing my phone.:D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hey another St. Louis E!!! Sorry about your crunch. But hey check out the Heartland area section and see the post about the St. Louis meetup in late June. Should be fun ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
dont feel too bad i took my moms accord and hit a pole head on and crushed the hood fended and bumper but mine was due to black ice and lack of knowledge of driving on it

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Looks like a great time to do some mods.....Add the grill guard and fog lights while they got it taken apart !:lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I need to get to those mods. I've had my E since 06 and its been untouched. I'm getting a Yakima soon. The Home Depot mod is first however. I hate to admit but I was considering trading the E in:-( Since the accident and not having her, I miss her. I have seen dozens of E's out on the road and miss mine. Its so out of the ordinary and versitile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts