Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The '03 Keyless Entry System and Bungies are not carrying over to the '04 model year. Are they changing them? Are they standard equipment? Don't know yet. We should know soon. Just hit 1000 miles on my 'E' today. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
957 Posts
One could speculate that they may become standard equipment if that's the case. I do remember back in Feb and Mar 03 that thousands of keyless systems were on backorder from Honda. They probably figured that if all these people were paying the extra money for it the it would make sense to just include it as standard equipment. They can avoid all kinds of shippign and backorder issues by doing this.

As for the bungee - my feeling is that if there's loops in the seats for them - they should be standard. Especially since they're so cheap anyway. Maybe Honda feels this way too.

Keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. Do you think they would use the '03 Accord EX style keyless entry/key combo? It also would seem strange that a DX would come with keyless entry but no radio or A/C.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It has a passenger side armrest and comes with bungees and keyless entry. I've got one on order, but haven't heard on when to expect it yet.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
What was the sticker price including destination if you don't mind me asking. My 03 EX was $21,310.00

[quote:59dca59e41="OneEyeJack"]It has a passenger side armrest and comes with bungees and keyless entry. I've got one on order, but haven't heard on when to expect it yet.[/quote:59dca59e41]

·
Registered
14 Posts
well i guess if the keyless entry and bugee comes standard on '04, i may come out cheaper in the long run. my keylss as almost 300 extra but i got the arm rst/console thown in for free. or what ever that thing is called. and i as far as the bungee my and Lucy bonded because I made mine, so it will be special not somethig Honda installed for me. lol :roll:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i don't have the brochure with me...

but some changes i noticed were:

keyless standard (EX)
bungies standard (EX)
Driver and Passenger armest standard (EX)
Non-Slip shelving (Maybe they added a liner to the shelves?)

that's all i can remember right now, i'll check the brochure again when i get home from work.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the '03 shelves were listed as non-slip, as well. They have a textured feel to them, so that must be the "non-slip" part...

Oz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts