Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a really easy do it yourself mod for all years of element and all levels of skill here on the forum. FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!! not to be a rooster, but it helps those of us that want to be able to help you without having to dig thru your entire thread just to figure out what yeah and trim of element you have. believe it or not there are differences in different aspects of the truck. if you dont know the trim at least put the year, and your first post should be "what trim is my truck?" so we can actually HELP YOU from that point forward. Thank you, that is all. :D

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Drives me crazy when they don't put that info on there for us. :-(

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Here is a really easy do it yourself mod for all years of element and all levels of skill here on the forum. FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!! not to be a rooster, but it helps those of us that want to be able to help you without having to dig thru your entire thread just to figure out what yeah and trim of element you have. believe it or not there are differences in different aspects of the truck. if you dont know the trim at least put the year, and your first post should be "what trim is my truck?" so we can actually HELP YOU from that point forward. Thank you, that is all. :D
Well said!

(And worth repeating.)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Thanks, Yoda. I don't hold out much hope, though.

BTW I have an Element I just bought. Something is wrong with it. Anybody have any ideas? ;)
Yes. :)

PS Thanks, Yoda.

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
BTW I have an Element I just bought. Something is wrong with it. Anybody have any ideas? ;)

I would start with checking to see if the shocks are leaking. If they leaking i would adjust the valves, align the muffler bearing, flush the headlamp fluid and replace all the factory fluids with off the shelf fluids just because your neighbour who is related to someone who worked on the original model T assembley line said to do so.

On a serious note. At times i have searched for a posters other posts for more info on the E that they drive. If not in the profile at least in the post will be helpfull.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If this thread gets just one more person to fill it out on their own then it was all with the hard work and time that went in to posting it :D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, we dont want to "exclude" people, but the least they can do if they are on here asking for help is make it easier on those trying to help them. i figured my "luring" title would get more people to check it out. :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I could make the profile fields required, but the problem with doing so would be those that don't own an Element and are here looking for info on a possible purchase... then the info could potentially be incorrect. :-(
It would also be nice to know if I'm talking to a guy or a girl. I don't guess there's any way to ask that in a PC way, huh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It would also be nice to know if I'm talking to a guy or a girl. I don't guess there's any way to ask that in a PC way, huh? :rolleyes:
i hear that, nothing like when someone comes over for "help with and install" and it ends up like the "crying game shower"

wait what were we talking about again? :lol:

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
i hear that, nothing like when someone comes over for "help with and install" and it ends up like the "crying game shower"

wait what were we talking about again? :lol:

Al is just trying to avoid the confusion he had with his bigal nick from happening again. :D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
You didn't have to go there :mad:

Besides, not everybody knows that little tale.
I take full responsibility for that little snafu BIG Al...hehehehe

Larry, can't you just add a box for 'not an element owner'?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts