Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI... ok, i see loads of posts for Owners west of the maritimes, where are all the East Coasters....

Come on now... its the perfect car for those EAST COAST WINTERS.. trust me, i know... 2003 black y package 4 wd.... love it, except for my wndsheild problem... :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
east coast

wow...I felt sorry for you...nobody out there has an E?...I will be in N.S. in the summer of 2007 for the gathering of the clans....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hiya, greetings from Windsor. I'm seeing quite a few more of them out on the road these days. Terribly happy with my Element, I've got huge dogs, music gear, and bikes to haul around, great vehicle. Haven't seen many Y package E's around with the full painted panels, it was a selling point for me, I know some people swear by the unpainted panels, but I like mine matching, especially the orange :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
East coaster

Nice 2 c someone else online out to my right (I live right by the lake)...oh and I never used to like the painted panels...but I'm getting to like them!:shock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Tangerine Mist

My wife just bought the last 2006 E to be found in the Maritimes. She was not sure about the colour but when she saw it in the yard for the first time, she started to cry she was so happy. I really like the interior and the ride is better than my 2003. We already drove it to Charlottetown and Ottawa. I like the Tangerine because it is a visible and pleasant color.
Happy Driving

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love my E

I was looking around for a commuter vehicle to replace my Dodge 3/4 ton (which was getting way too expensive to drive. The planned travel trailer never happened). Saw this '05 Magnesium Y Pkg at Centennial Honda in Summerside. No doubt about it, it's an ugly-ass vehicle, looks like the packing crate my wife's Civic came in. But I thought, "What the hell? I'll take it for a spin." The most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven, and the dash mounted 5spd is a blast. My mother-in-law loves the theatre-style seating, as she can see over my head. (She's 5'1" and I'm 6'5"). Great in snow, too, especially with studded tires. Love the fold-up seats. Brought our new snowblower home in the back of it. Will never have any other kind of commuter vehicle again.:D

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,401 Posts
....No doubt about it, it's an ugly-ass vehicle, looks like the packing crate my wife's Civic came in. But... :D
and everything before "but" is BS.........

Glad you came around to the E side....... :shock::p:p:p:p

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ugly! Why, what happened to your E? Mine is beeeeautiful. Seriously, it is something I cannot explain, I didn't much like them at first, then over time...

Now when I see it as I walk back from the mailbox, I just love the way it looks.

And I begin to think how much fun it is to drive.

I think the seats are great. I folded mine up the other day and it is hard to believe how simple it is.

I have a full size van with a bench seat that makes a bed in the back and two captain's chairs. The bench seat, you have to mess with the seat belts, pull a lever, yank the thing up, and it weighs about 100 lbs.

Takes two people to move it, unless you use a dolly. It really works up a sweat.

Even folding it into the bed requires entering both the side door and the front door.

Then, even with the seats out, you have these huge steel floor mounts in the way. I think the van is going to become a two seater, like all the other vans I had.

Mike, just south of Canada.

Oh yeah, what is a Y package?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
first off welcome to da cult.. and ugly ya better not let JoJo hear ya say that she will come there and slap ya around she scary krazy for da Element'':razz::D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hello I'm Heeeeerrrrrre

Local Maritimer ready to go Let me know. I just posted a plea for some locals to get together. There should be some organized get together to show how we do things in Nova Scotia.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Calm yourself

We are out hear and are not individualistic. We are busy people out east. what is the sense of urgency for? pm me if you really want my attention.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The big book!

Just got my Element owners book for 2003-2004 models.
It's a big one! Approx 2 inches thick, 8 1/2" X 11".
VERY DETAILLED!
Got it from HELMS out of the states.
Turned up in 5 days right to my door!
If anyone wants to know anything for the 03-04, contact me here.
Greg

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi

it's me again. we didn't connect yet on here, so here we go.
got my service manual for 03-04 this week, from helms, about a 5 day delivery.
cheers!
Greg

·
Registered
22 Posts
lots O' lookers; no takers!

I must repeat my initial statement: Element owners are individualistic so joining a club or even a forum would make them just be one in the crowd. Am I far off base here? Look at all the views on this post - no replies! Not a peep! WOW!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Heeeeellllllllllllloooooo!!

I know that you are there and I see you all of the time. Life is one of those things especially right now. I do hope that we can get together sometime, The holidays usually create a ton of familial obligations, traveling and the whole holiday bs. be persistent and don't give up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hohoho

Hi again! Thanks for your reply; I know Christmas is busy for everyone.
I wish you and your family a happy and safe Christmas season.
Lets meet at my house over the holidays if you can manage it. I'm the guy with the Element in the driveway on James Street in Pinedale Park.
Cheers!
Greg

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in PEI! Should be getting my Element in March, that's what the dealer says anyway! I'm always looking for Elements here in Ch'town, but hardly ever see any. There should be more!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts