Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Halifax here. owned ours for just over a year now. Loving every minute(except dealing with colonial)

Go to Portland St. Colonial is HORRIBLE. They tried to rip us off the one time I went there, so we'll never go back. You can get serviced at any dealer.

Edited to add: Fill in your profile!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm dealing with Portland now. As soon as my Warranty is out, back to European Auto in bedford I go. I would recommend them to anyone. Joesph is the best around. Only guy to touch my BMW and Audi

·
Registered
193 Posts
Chiming in

It's been a while since I've been online. Back in a new SC and well...is there any other. The answer is obviously no.
Nice to see the East coast made it into a group.

See you on the road

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought an 08 EX 5-speed this week. It only has 14,000km on it. I guess the original owner decided he wanted a truck. I bought it in Summerside PEI, and it didn't have the front licence plate bracket installed. I went to Moncton Honda to see what I needed to attach the bracket, and the guy gave me the screws I needed, no charge. I never got anything free from a Toyota dealer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It was weird to attach the plate bracket , hook the tab over the grill slot and send the screws into the bumper ... I was lucky the dealer included the front plate kit in the E when I picked it up in Florida ... free stuff always makes me happy , especially when it is stuff you need ! :smile:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts