Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts

Anyone interested in a nice little laidback get together?

Maybe something between Philly and Scranton?

We did Lake Nockamixon (Bucks County) last spring...

I remember several attendees mentioning "French Creek State Park." That sounds good to me.
What about Lancaster area? The Covered Bridge thing was great, and Krate Bike & Company put on an awsome time in Lititz, PA.

Sundays generally work well for me, I work most Saturdays. I'm off on Saturdays like 5/15, 6/5 and 6/26 if that work well for ya'll.

Start speakin' up so we can get this thing going. Kid & Dog friendy places with a laidback atmosphere are always popular. ;-)

Will

·
Registered
313 Posts
We would be up for something. Here are some dates that may work for us. May 23rd. June 19 or 20th. July 17,18,24,25th.Aug.7,8,28,29th.
Barry

·
Registered
154 Posts
Come on down

Come down and visit us Big smoke. I've been trying for years to make it to a City Island meet. Would like to see what the 5 boro's has to offer for mod ideas. Best MooonDrop

·
Registered
816 Posts
Come down and visit us Big smoke. I've been trying for years to make it to a City Island meet. Would like to see what the 5 boro's has to offer for mod ideas. Best MooonDrop
as long as its not the same day as city island,,,i do come to p.a alot,,have family there..plus you guys have the best cigar store there..cigar international in bethleem p.a...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hey-I'm 220 miles away in Western Pa but would be really interested in a meet involving the Strasburg Railroad in Lancaster County- near where we met for the covered bridge tour two years ago.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'd be up for a meet. French Creek, Strasburg, Nockamixon are all good with me. French Creek has a couple of Frisbee golf courses and a couple small lakes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
All of the locations sound good. I would avoid Strasburg between that dates of June 12-20 because Thomas the Tank Engine will be in town. I can tell you from experience working in Strasburg that Thomas will pack that town to capacity for those dates.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
All of the locations sound good. I would avoid Strasburg between that dates of June 12-20 because Thomas the Tank Engine will be in town. I can tell you from experience working in Strasburg that Thomas will pack that town to capacity for those dates.
TRUE-You'd have to PAY me to go there on a Thomas event weekend-what a zoo.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hopefully I my wife and I can attend. We have a little one on the way and day trip would really be delightful.:grin:

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully I my wife and I can attend. We have a little one on the way and day trip would really be delightful.:grin:
congrats!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We just need to decide on a place and day....

Lets start with the place:

Is Lake Nockamixon State Park ok? any other ideas?

Speak up ya'll!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sounds good to us,have take July 17th off our available date list though.Keep us posted,we are interested in something somewhere.
Barry

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nockamixon is good with me. Hopefully I can come on a date you all decide. My schedule with work is up in the air right now so I can't give definitive dates that I'm available.

Bill

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok...lets assume Nockamixon (for now)...

how about dates/days?

Saturday or Sunday? June? July?

·
Registered
313 Posts
June 19th or 20th ????????:|

1 - 20 of 73 Posts