Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I'm fairly new here and have only had my E for 2 weeks, and want to start having some fun with it! I have an 03 EX, everything stock, no accessories. I'm looking for some easy mods (Home Depot Grille, Side light conversion to turn signals) to try, and some cheap accessories such as splash guards... if anyone has some suggestions for stuff i could mess around with without breaking the bank, let me know, it'll be much appreciated:razz:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
The turn signal/marker light mod is practically free and a fantastic idea to boot.
You can dip your wheels and interior trim accents and such to suit your tastes. Price of the dip and some tape, etc.
The synced dome lights are el cheapo to do and another awesome idea.
Window visors are relatively inexpensive and nice to have.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Aside from the obvious things like making sure the fluids are all fresh and new so you know what you're starting with, and the universally needed things like the grill or better headlights/tail lights, what things do you need? Are you wanting mods just to do mods or doing them to personalize it to your needs? The Element is like the Swiss army knife of small SUV's and when stock, it can do nothing perfectly but an extraordinary number of things fairly well. Add in your own array of mods and it becomes something unique to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts