Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I’ve been looking for a grill for my new E so I started browsing the forum for grille posts. I was looking for more bling than the Home Depot gutter mesh offers but I did tell my wife I needed a grille to protect the A/C condenser from rocks. CloudRider has a great blacked out mesh but it was out of my price range and Grillcraft has nothing for my 2011 E so I hit eBay. Many vendors are selling various billet and mesh grilles so it was difficult to choose. Based upon the pictures and the MADE IN THE USA claim, I picked up an aluminum grill kit from seller UTVProducts. I thought the price seemed a bit low so I wasn’t holding my breath. I ended up really liking the grille kit. It took about 5 attempts with zip ties to get everything straight, and I ended up taking off the top radiator plastic shroud to gain access to the back of the grill. This is probably the cheapest thing I could do to enhance the look of my new E. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
looks sharp esp. for a silver E. i might try this mod too. a little mod works wonders.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments,

One of the zip ties is visible in the second pick in between the first and second slats. Hey Erickang411, this grill is advertized as being available in all black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts