Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any done a DIY E camper for the roof of your car? Any other brands than Ursa? The Ursa E camper is expensive but would still like one where I climb through the sunroof. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ecamper alternatives?

Are there any rooftop tents where you climb through the sunroof? Looking for Anything cheaper than Ursa, I don?t have 6,000 at this time. :( any DIY versions?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
There was a larger RV manufacturer here that started to make one very similar to the Ecamper several years ago. You had to arrange your own installation which wasn't nearly as involved as what Ursa does but the happy part was that the price was a small fraction of the Ecamper and frankly, I've seen both and think it actually had some advantages - such as the double walled roof being strong enough to jump up and down on. As far as I know, they only sold a half dozen or so before moving on to other projects and the molds are gone now. I almost bought one myself because taking/sending my E to Kalifornia was out of the question. Wish I had got one of em now. I saw one of them a couple years ago and made me think of things I never did.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Camper Shell Topper search Anybody got a wrecked Ursa ?

Hey desinia do u remember the price or name of the local RV company - I would really love to find a shell for mine too - I would buy a shell instantly :razz:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has any done a DIY E camper for the roof of your car? Any other brands than Ursa? The Ursa E camper is expensive but would still like one where I climb through the sunroof. Thanks!

mine just listed on ebay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts