Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do not own an ecamper, but I will be purchasing by Spring, 2011. I thought that I would learn more from the best sources; present owners. I'm pretty sure that I want a 4WD LX. I have two questions.

1) Is there any benefit for me to buy a used Element with a sunroof? Have owners had problems related to the cutting of the entry hole in models without sunroofs?

2) Does anyone know of completed ecampers for sale?

Thank you for allowing me in your forum. I hope to be one of your peers soon.

Peace,
Don

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ecamper wannabe

I live in Austin. I do not own an ecamper, but I will be purchasing by Spring, 2011. I thought that I would learn more from the best sources; present owners. I'm pretty sure that I want a 4WD LX. I have a two questions.

1) Is there any benefit for me to buy a used Element with a sunroof? Have owners had problems related to the cutting of the entry hole in models without sunroofs?

2) Does anyone know of completed ecampers for sale?

Thank you for allowing me in your forum. I hope to be one of your peers soon.

Peace,
Don

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the group! I can not help you with answering your questions but I am sure someone here at the EOC will help you.

Good luck with getting your dream Ecamper!:)

·
Registered
836 Posts
First off, Austin rocks.:grin: As far as finding a used Ecamper just watch ebay, the EOC, and a site that searches all of craigslist. (I use allofcraigs.com) They will rarely part but every now and then they do sell. I know a superb looking red one was listed in the Trading post, take your time and dig through it never hurts to check up on the cars for sale. I wish I could afford the conversion to my 04, that'd be sweet. Also just dig trough the search feature at the top of te page it will help tons. Hope this helps you fellow Austinite!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'd say that he's either found one or given up by now..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts