Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to pull the trigger and get my E outfitted with the ursaminor ecamper. I have a few questions for current owners before I make the investment:
1. Can you leave your sleeping bags set up and still close the top? Or do you have to pack them up every time?
2. If we need to supplement the mattress with a thin foam camping pad (0.6-0.8 in thick), will we be able to close the the top without packing these up?

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm just about to pull the trigger and get my E outfitted with the ursaminor ecamper. I have a few questions for current owners before I make the investment:
1. Can you leave your sleeping bags set up and still close the top? Or do you have to pack them up every time?
2. If we need to supplement the mattress with a thin foam camping pad (0.6-0.8 in thick), will we be able to close the the top without packing these up?

Thanks
Paul
1. Yes if its down (single down not sure of a wider sleeping bag or with 2 will work)
2. Difficult but doable with the addition of a 1" foam (no to the sleeping bag if this is added)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts