Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emass, Have you heard any news on the Eclipse music keg, I remember a post that you did a while back on this.

·
Registered
957 Posts
No. Eclipse keeps pushing it back. It was supposed to debut in January 2003 - only 10 months late. I've been riding them pretty hard about this.

I WANT MY MP3! (get your money for nothin, chicks for free) :roll:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking of getting the eclipse commander which will allow mp3 capability but getting the music keg would be a better solution in my opinion. I tried a Rio mp3 player with the aux jack and it just did not sound right. Now I'm assuming that if I have either the keg or the commander, my 8443 will be able to process the digital signal properly for the time alignment. The DSP sure sounds like crap with an analog signal. Im just rambling here, Emass do you think i will get better dsp sound with the keg or commander playing mp3's than with the rio

[quote:9e4e1f7751="eMass"]No. Eclipse keeps pushing it back. It was supposed to debut in January 2003 - only 10 months late. I've been riding them pretty hard about this.

I WANT MY MP3! (get your money for nothin, chicks for free) :roll:[/quote:9e4e1f7751]

·
Registered
16 Posts
IPOD with cell phone swivel glued to back mounts just to left of my Eclipse 5423 (Tx EMASS for recommendation) very easy to reach while driving, no more playing frisbee with cds, great sound, very happy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts