Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eibach has released their Pro Kit springs for the Element. The springs improve handling and lower the Element 1.7" which will lower the center of gravity and improve wind resitance. While I havent found a price, the complete spring kits for other Honda's including the CRV run about $230.00-$270.00. A Honda performance shop said it would be $100.00-$150.00 to put them on.

I am planning on adding them on to my black 2WD automatic EX.

·
Registered
352 Posts
BlackTXE - Thanks, i've been waiting a quality spring maker (eibach, neuspeed) to make some excellent quality lowering springs for my E. I'll be looking for them seriously after I return from yearly pilgramage in Cozumel in July.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ion777,

The performance dealer told me that a number of products will be coming out in the next 30 - 90 days. Beyond the springs, he said air intakes, exhaust, header, pulleys and like will be out.

Only thing needed for suspension would be a larger sway bar and upper strut tower brace short of adding high end struts. Of course, better tires would be a plus.

BlackTXE

Hopefully, you will do a bit of diving in Cozumel.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Turtle lowered his and used stock Civic springs. Came down the same amount your talking 1.5-2". He's a Honda Tech and seems to be pretty deep into the show stuff. Check with him. Check the spring rates and lengths and make sure your not paying premiun for something you can get for next to nothing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Eibach's lowering kit for the Element....

It is their PRO-KIT

Lowers the front and rear by 1.7

Part # 4063.140 Lists at $329.00

Still will not be available for another month (as of June 11th)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts